Earlier this month, Nvidia released the GeForce 461.09 WHQL driver suite. It focused on security updates as well as fixes for past bugs. Now the company’s experts have prepared a GeForce Hotfix Driver 461.33 fix set based on the first January release.
The fresh driver package fixes the following problems:
- Adobe Premiere Pro may hang when using the GPU-accelerated Mercury Playback Engine;
- Nvidia Broadcast Camera filter may hang;
- stuttering and delays when launching a Steam VR game;
- webcam color distortions on the receiving side of Zoom;
- random glitches in Detroit: Become Human and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla;
Interface errors and crashes in X4: Foundations on 30-series GeForce RTX graphics cards.
Download the new Hotfix driver by following this link. GeForce Hotfix Driver 461.33 is compatible with the 64-bit version of Windows 10.