Method 1. Windows 7 starts when you press F8. As soon as you turn on or restart your computer, press the F8 button at intervals of 1 second. The method is suitable for Windows XP. After you have called up the advanced settings menu, select the boot option.
Subscribe for news
- Download MSVCP140.dll and fix error in Windows
- How to remove old and unnecessary drivers in Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7
- Computer or laptop works slowly? This recommendations for you.
- How to fix Black Screen after updating Windows 10
- What is the file Hiberfil.sys and how to disable or delete it in Windows 10, 7
- How to clear the DNS cache on a Windows computer
- What is ACPI INT33A0 0 in Windows 10 and How To Fix
- The flash drive does not appear in “My Computer”